Expertise Areas Of Our Company On Drilling:
->Well Cleaning, compressor
To The Attention Of Companies That Will Drill:
Companies that want to do drilling should never fail to make an assessment only by asking for a unit price. The most important thing is not to buy the cheapest but to buy the best service at the best price.
Our work (References) is going to tell us about you in the best way and we are proud to present our services to you.
Came into force in the year 1960 is 167 numbered "groundwater law according to the provisions of the General Directorate of State hydraulic works, permission to open water wells.
The exploration and use documents required for the opening and use of ground water wells must be obtained from the General Directorate of State Water Works.
Taking a well license: Every citizen has the right to open a well in his own territory and in the fields allowed by the State Water Works in his factory.
After opening the wells, wells yield, well depth, pipe diameter and hole diameter and water chemical analysis by specifying the business project made with ground water receipt of approval by the State water works of the document.
-> Purchase of Well License.pdf
• Search document : In the search for underground water, one year's search document is given for the works that require the document. During this time, search is not finished; the document is extended for one year provided that the owner applies within the last month of the employee. During this period, the search does not complete; the document is considered empty and repeat business.
• Usage certificate : Search documents based on land to water well drilling driller and nobody who found enough water to operate well in a month at the end of the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works using the underground water from the project and from the Regional Directorate of State Hydraulic Works by applying to request a certificate to use.
• Correction and amendment document : Any person who has the document of use can not intervene or change the way of using the wells by himself or herself in order to increase the efficiency of the wells or underground water pipes or to provide another cause. However, it may enter into such a process by obtaining "correction and amendment certificate" from the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works.
• Registration : All documents issued according to the provisions of this law are registered by the General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works.
-> Hydrogeological Survey Report
-> The Specimen Fund.pdf
-> Pump Experiment.pdf
• Underground Water Search
Geological hydrogeological and geophysical surveys conducted on the site are used to determine if there is water in the area, how many meters it is and what geological structure it can be taken from.
Geological Survey-Geophysical Survey-Hydrogeological Survey The most efficient location for water drilling is found at the end.bulunur.
• Geological and Hydrogeological Research
The geological structure of the land into a report by the research being done, tectonic structure (fault lines) to investigate the geological time has undergone evolution of ground and underground or overground water depend on rainfall and the water permalitesi and the floor porosity were brought to the underground water flow and efficiency.
• Water Analyzes
The water samples we will bring to us or from the places we will come from, the pH level, the hardness level, the mineral level, etc. the analyzes you want are taken in the lab environment.
Pump disassembly, installation and maintenance. Replace column pipes if any, repair and replace cables. Pump motor and cable repair or replacement. Pump panel maintenance.
İMPO stainless steel submersible pump Series, to work smoothly for years designed and manufactured from stainless steel. All parts are made of stainless steel (AISI 304) except for wear bracelet, diffuser bed, oring and middle bush.
Installation and introduction of GPRS preloaded and unloaded water meter to the system.
It is set up "improvement" in order to establish a full connection between the well and the aquifer formation, to ensure that the highest possible efficiency is obtained from the wastewater, and to prevent the pump from drawing water from the well by cleaning fine sand. With the washing of the well, the drilling mud that plumps the well wall and clogs the pores of the aquifer formation is thrown out of the well by washing and water starts to form the well. Washing is done with water, water is pumped from the washing set which is lowered to the bottom of the well by the pump. The washing set is moved downward through the entire filter and this process continues until clear water comes from the well. When the washing of the well ends and the water starts to come from the aquifer, the process of improvement starts. In practice, there are 5 types of development methods;
1. Excessive Pumping Method
2. Washing Method
3. Piston Rinse Method
4. Compressed Air Method
5. Jet Method
With the well development studies it is possible to improve the efficiency of the wells which have decreased water flow to the well due to this reason.
The sand filter based on the current type of wells and tonnage on by selecting Auto, semi-auto and manual Assembly of the sand filter.